Top 5 Beard Trimmer
- Stainless Steel Blades - Our high-carbon precision-ground blades stay sharp longer, use in conjunction with our six-position beard regulator for multiple face trimming lengths; our beard guards vary from stubble to short & clean, to thick & even
- 13 attachments for all of your grooming needs: Full size steel trimmer, a steel precision trimmer, a nose and ear hair trimmer, 3 hair trimming guards, 3 beard trimming guards, a stubble guard, an accessory travel storage bag, and a cleaning brush; Unlike competition, no oil needed to maintain high quality performance Blades and Guards are easy to detach and rinse
- 14 Settings for All Your Grooming Needs Full Size Trimmer; Nose, Ear, & Detail Trimmer; Detail Shaver; 8 Length Hair Clipper Comb; 3 Snap On Beard and Stubble Combs
- All in 1 trimmer for face, head and body styling: 18 pieces for all your trimming needs
- The all in 1 trimmer for your choice of beard, head, body, and/or face hair styling with 23 pieces for all your trimming needs
Last update on 2020-02-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Philips Norelco Bodygroomer BG2040/49 body trimmer – skin-friendly and showerproof
For the man who wants a clean-cut appearance without the hassle, the Philips Norelco Bodygroom Pro BG2040/34 is an ideal choice.
This all-in-one men’s grooming system makes the shaving and trimming process quick and easy. It is very easy to use and reliable and great for removing body hair on the chest and pubic area.
It is suitable for use everywhere on your body–from your chest and abs to your back and shoulders– it works wet or dry, so you can use it in the shower or on the go.
Its five built-in length options provide a precise trim, while the cordless body and included charging stand make the Bodygroom Pro convenient to use.
Also, the battery charge has lasted for a long time!
- 3-D pivoting head for close shaves with less skin irritation
- Skin-protecting shaver made from hypo-allergenic materials
- Trimmer’s rounded blades and combs prevent scratching
- For wet or dry use
- Cordless, rechargeable design
- Strong feel to the shaver/trimmer
- Can be used in the bath/shower
- Removable trimmer head
- Built-in trimmer head, so you never have to search for the correct one
- Trimmer and Shaver on one machine
- Not able to leave the shaver in the charger overnight
The Philips Pro grooming system offers and all in one solution for the consumer who appreciates the more refined grooming experience.
There are no scratching and shaving scars thanks to the combs and rounded blades, and it features the pivoting head that follows the contours of your face.
The closeness of the shave is fully adjustable, so you can leave a little stubble if that is your thing.
But this is not just a facial shaving system; it is a full grooming system that is designed to be used on the entire body, including shoulders, abs, and chest.
The battery on this Philips Bodygroom shaver seems to last forever. You will get a full 50 minutes of shaving, and while it is shaving, it sits in its stylish charging stand.
The Philips Bodygroom BG2040 can be used wet or dry so you can shave in the shower if you like.
An excellent, five-star shaving system, The Philips Bodygroom is excellent value for money and is simply one of the best Bodygrooming systems available
If you are not looking for perfection, the Philips Norelco BG2040 is a very good product. This is the best item that can be used in or out of the shower, and you get the best of a trimmer and shaver in one. It has a good non-slip grip that works well, even in the shower. While the grip works in the shower, the trimmer itself had lackluster performance when wet.
It worked well while dry. It cut hair evenly and has not nicked my skin, even in sensitive areas. The adjustable trimmer length is a nice feature. This product has been very easy to clean. If you are looking to get a close enough shave that feels smooth, this works great!
The Philips Norelco 7300 is arguably one of the most popular electric shavers.
It features an incorporated vacuum system that catches the cut hairs with ease, allowing for stress-free trimming without the traditional mess of conventional shaving.
The Philips Norelco 7300 has an assortment of settings that allow users to trim to the desired thickness; it even features a “stubble” setting for those who wish to create the scruffy look.
Another popular feature is the power boost button that increases cutting speed, providing a quicker shave when users need to rush out of the door in a hurry.
For those who avoid shaving at all costs until the last possible moment, the Philips Norelco 7300 may permanently change the face of shaving.