Blue-light-proof glasses are glasses that prevent blue light from irritating the eyes.
Special anti-blue light glasses can effectively isolate ultraviolet rays and radiation and can filter blue light, suitable for use when watching a computer or television.
Top 5 Blue Light Blocking Glasses
- 1.[BLUELIGHT GLASSES] - Blue light blocker with UV400 protection, help you resist 100% harmful blu-ray, reduce discomfort from TV, phone, digital screen and reading under fluorescent lights. Reduce glare, fatigue, headache, eye strain and dry eye, protect your vision and help sleep better.
- 【Eliminate Fatigu】 - Reduce Symptoms Of Eyestrain During Prolonged Computer Exposure. These Glasses Are Best Used For Long Hours Of Computer Use To Maintain Natural Sleep Patterns And Eye Protection.
- BLUE LIGHT BLOCKER & REPLACEABLE LENSES – Reduce symptoms of eyestrain during prolonged computer exposure. These glasses are best used for long hours of computer use to maintain natural sleep patterns and eye protection. The original lenses can be replaced with your prescription lenses at any store.
- BLUE LIGHT GLASSES - Eyeglasses that protect your eyes: Blue light from computer screens can lead to eyestrain. This pair of blue light glasses can help protect your eyes from the harmful effects of blue light.
- Why Amber? There are clear blue blocker glasses and amber ones. But what’s the difference? Well, clear blue light filter glasses only block up to 30% of blue light, while Amber glasses block over 99%. So, if you want a better night’s sleep and less eye strain, go amber!
Last update on 2021-07-26 at 02:50 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to choose and Buy anti-blue Ray Glasses?
When buying blue-ray-proof glasses, you can look at the lens colour and test report to distinguish the true from the false.
For people with Myopia, Presbyopia, and Hyperopia, it is recommended to choose the clip or sleeve lens of the anti-blue Light Flat Lens. The feature of this kind of Lens is that the anti-blue light effect can be relatively high, and for some patients who can accept chromatic aberration, put It on, first of all, the relief of eye fatigue is obvious.
Patients with OPHTHALMIC diseases need to pay more attention to the effects of blue light injury and glare on vision than normal people.
High visual quality requirements of the crowd and some special groups, it is recommended to wear comprehensive anti-blue goggles, such protective glasses are typically almost colourless while achieving 410 nm anti-blue effect, suitable for indoor long-term cooperation or out.