Blue-light-proof glasses are glasses that prevent blue light from irritating the eyes.
Special anti-blue light glasses can effectively isolate ultraviolet rays and radiation and can filter blue light, suitable for use when watching a computer or television.
Top 5 Blue Light Blocking Glasses
- 【PROTECTION FOR YOUR EYES】 -Alleviates visual fatigue and discomfort from long periods of web surfing, gaming and working under fluorescent lights with UV400 protection and glare reduction.
- 【Reduce Eyestrain】Prolonged exposure to blue light will cause eye fatigue, blurred vision and headache, just with our computer glasses, you will notice a difference in a few days. Because the glasses block the most harmful blue light from computer, phone and TV.
- DIMENSION: Lens width:48MM, Bridge width:22MM, Arm length:145MM
- BLUE LIGHT FILTER LENS - Block harsh blue light and UV400,Blue light blocking computer glasses is Professional for people who work long hours on computers, tablets, games, on the phone or on TV
- 【We Save Your Eyes From Strain】:AOSM ANTI BLUE LIGHT GLASSES is upgraded from normal computer glasses,Perfect for you who uses computer and phones all day for work and was complaining of eye fatigue and pain, redness. You will notice a difference.These are worth it to save your eyes from fatigue with electronic screen use. Help with eye strain from computer, tablet, smart phone use for extended periods of time.The non prescription glasses is suitable for women and men.
Last update on 2020-09-18 at 00:28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to choose and Buy anti-blue Ray Glasses?
When buying blue-ray-proof glasses, you can look at the lens colour and test report to distinguish the true from the false.
For people with Myopia, Presbyopia, and Hyperopia, it is recommended to choose the clip or sleeve lens of the anti-blue Light Flat Lens. The feature of this kind of Lens is that the anti-blue light effect can be relatively high, and for some patients who can accept chromatic aberration, put It on, first of all, the relief of eye fatigue is obvious.
Patients with OPHTHALMIC diseases need to pay more attention to the effects of blue light injury and glare on vision than normal people.
High visual quality requirements of the crowd and some special groups, it is recommended to wear comprehensive anti-blue goggles, such protective glasses are typically almost colourless while achieving 410 nm anti-blue effect, suitable for indoor long-term cooperation or out.