Have you been looking for an affordable electric razor that can offer you a precise, comfortable shave every single day? If so, we strongly encourage you to give these best budget electric shaver a try.
- Cheap Electric Shaver For Budget 2019
Cheap Electric Shaver For Budget 2019
1.Remington F5-5800 – Best Men’s Foil Shaver
If yes, you may want to give the Remington F5-5800 Men’s Electric Rotary Shaver a try.
The shaver features dual track surgical steel blades, three independent flexing blades and a pop-up side trimmer to ensure the best shaving experience possible.
- What makes the Remington F5-5800 Rotary Shaver truly stand out is the Pivot and Flex technology it utilizes. The shaver features three independent flexing heads whose neck is capable of pivoting up to 360 degrees. This ensures smooth shaving in curved surfaces such as your chin, neck and jaw line.
- Also makes use of surgical steel blades which increases longevity and ensures irritation and friction-free shaving. It also features a pop-up trimmer that allows you to shave your side-locks and facial hair with fine detail.
- Offers a two year warranty on the shaver which is a lot more in comparison to other shavers. Most shavers around this price range only have a one year warranty.
- Cleaning is quick and hassle-free. The shaver head can be removed and cleaned out if you’d like. It also features a small brush that allows you to clean all hair easily. Weekly cleaning is highly recommended to ensure an optimum smooth shaving experience each time you use it.
- One of the best features is it’s portability. The voltage variations are different in various regions around the globe. It features worldwide voltage which makes it perfect for international travel use.
Costing so low, this shaver isn’t ideal for long-term use. The blades tend to get blunt and nip with just a few months use. If you’re looking for long-term use spanning a couple of years, we insist on purchasing a more expensive shaving system. This is ideal for 6 – 12 months use after which you’ll need to replace the unit again.
Another drawback is the irritation it causes especially in your neck if you don’t use it carefully. Your neck is a very sensitive area and it is important that you apply the least amount of pressure while shaving. Press too hard and you’ll be left with irritation spanning a couple of days. This is inevitable with electric shavers. But in the case of the Remington F5-5800, you may experience it a lot more often if you don’t watch it.
Priced at under $50, the Remington F5-5800 is one of the few shavers in this price range that offers the most flexibility. With the pivot and flex technology, pivoting heads that pivot up to 360 degrees, you really can’t go wrong with it.
It gives you the ultimate shaving experience. The Shaver seamlessly follows every curve of your face and shaves every hair neatly with its ultra-track heads.
With this electric shaver, get a close shave that minimizes skin irritations. It offers an easy grip with its anti-slip coating to ensure a smooth and close shave. The aquatic wet and dry seal lets you choose how you prefer to shave.
Using Philips Norelco QP2630/70, you can get a comfortable dry shave or a refreshing wet shave with a skin gel or foam for extra comfort.
It also comes complete with a Jet Clean system that cleans, lubricates, and charges the razor, so basically there is very little that it can’t tackle
It offers great comfort and efficiency when shaving and it also sports very efficient fast charge features .
Overall, the Philips Norelco QP2630/70 is a very well balanced electric shaver, at a cheaper price making it the better option for budget users.
3.Philips Norelco S1560/81 Electric Shaver
This Philips Norelco S1560/81 is equipped with a variety of features such as the patented reflex action system, super lift and cut technology, and adjustable floating heads to offer you a precise, hassle-free shaving experience.
The reflex action system makes use of dynamic responsive pivoting head that automatically adjusts to the contours of your face and neck to ensure a truly smooth shaving experience.
The Super Lift and Cut Technology consists of two unique blades – a blade that lifts the hair and another blade that cuts. This ensures a much more closer and comfortable shave.
It is water-resistant and allows you to rinse and clean using running tap water. This saves you time and ensures a hassle-free cleaning experience.
Also features a pop-up trimmer that allows you to groom your sideburns and mustaches the way you want.
If you’re really looking for a cheap electric shaver, we highly recommend you get the Norelco S1560/81.
It’s functional and is capable of accommodating all your shaving needs with ease and grace.
Featuring 360° Pivot & Flex technology, the three heads of the Remington R-4150 Flex Electric Rotary Shaver float independently of each other, flexing in every direction according the contours of your face.
This allows the heads to access even the most difficult to reach areas of your chin, cheeks, jaw, and neck resulting in a close shave all over your face. This is further assured with the shaver’s neck that pivots, also in all directions.
Each of the heads has dual tracks for a wider coverage and faster shaving. Below them are sharp and durable blades that are coated with titanium to guarantee a long service life. Also, because they are sharp, the blades easily cut through even the wiriest hairs without any painful pulling or tugging at them.
The combined effect of the floating heads, pivoting neck, dual tracks, and titanium-coated blades is a smooth and clean shave with lesser number of passes and without causing irritation or rashes.
At the back of the shaver, hinged just below its neck, is a pop-up trimmer for keeping your moustache, sideburns, and beard looking neat and tidy. You only need to push it up to use it.
The body of the Remington R-4150 is ergonomically designed to fit into your palms. This provides a firm yet comfortable grip even if your hands are a little damp, which results in better control.
Powered by a rechargeable battery, the shaver can be used cordless while you are on the go. You can shave while caught in traffic, at the office, or after your post-workout shower at the gym. A single full charge of 16 hours is enough to power the shaver for 30 minutes of total shaving time.
For cleaning the shaver, you can either open the heads and run clean tap water through them, or use the supplied cleaning brush. While the former method is quicker, the latter is more thorough.
With features such as single-blade design, adjustable floating head and ergonomic design, the ES3831K is truly one of the best travel shavers that offer the most value for money.
Whether you want to shave your beard, groom your moustache or sideburns, the ES3831K is capable of handling it all.
- Precision angled blades that are set at an angle of 78 degrees. It operates at a motor speed of 8500 RPM which ensures an ultra fast and smooth shaving experience. If you’re someone with sensitive skin, this is the shaver you need to get your hands on. It features a nickel-free blade and stainless steel foils that ensures an irritation-free shaving experience.
- Another reason why this shaver stands out from other shavers in the market is because of it’s ability to operate in wet as well as dry modes. Whether you want to use gel or foam and ensure a rapidly close shave or a dry shave to save time, the ES3831K is capable of handling it all.
- It also features an adjustable dynamic response floating head that follows the contours of your face and neck accordingly to get the best shave possible. Clean up is also extremely easy. The shaver can be easily cleaned by simply rinsing it under running tap water.
- When it comes to travel shavers, the weight and dimensions are extremely important. This shaver from Panasonic just weighs 0.34 pounds and measures 4.56″ x 2.36″ x 1.4″ (HxWxD) which makes portability easy. Just put it in a separate small compartment in your bag and take it wherever you want.
- Another crucial factor that you need to consider when purchasing a shaver is its battery capacity and life. The ES3831K is capable of running on two “AA” batteries and offers about 90 minutes of operation (5-6 shaves).
One of the main drawbacks of the shaver is the vibrating razor head it features. The back and forth movement of the vibrating head is likely to cause irritation on your face when you start using the shaver. But it’ll certainly go away as you get used to using the shaver.
Another drawback with the shaver is that it features only a single foil which increases the time taken for shaving. If you want to go through your shave in a single pass within a few minutes, we suggest you try other alternatives that feature a multi-blade shaving system. It’ll take at least 10 – 15 minutes with this shaver to get a complete close shave.
Overall, the Panasonic ES3831K Travel Shaver is an excellent shaver.
If you’re interested in something that’s easy to carry whilst traveling, offers a wet shaving experience and is ideal for everyday shaving, the Panasonic ES3831K is one of the best to get.
With so many features, it’s truly one of the few shavers that offer the most value for money.
The blades are angled at 60° to cleanly cut unwanted facial hair as close to the skin as possible without nicking or scratching. In addition to this, because their cutting edges are extremely thin, the blades quickly shear your moustache or beard without pulling on them, thus making shaving totally painless.
Activated by a powerful 8800-RPM motor, the blades oscillate back and forth in a steady rhythm. In order to minimize vibration, however, they move in a counter-directional flow.
The shaving head on which the blades are mounted is flexible, bending in all directions. When pressed against your face, it bends to its contours giving you full access to every nook and cranny.
The shaver can be used both dry and wet. This allows you to shave anywhere, even in your car while you are stuck in traffic, at the office to get rid of your five o’clock shadow, or in your bathroom for a refreshing shave with gel or foam. You can even take it with you in the shower as it is totally immersible.
If you sport a moustache and beard for that virile look, you can keep them looking neat and trim with the ES-RW30-S shaver’s pop-up trimmer mounted on its back. You only need to push it out with your thumb for a quick trim.
Ergonomically designed, the shaver blends into your palms as you grasp its soft touch rubber grip. You won’t need to be holding it too long though, as the blades quickly and easily remove any unwanted hair.
When fully charged, the Panasonic ES-RW30-S Pro-Curve Shaver delivers 21 minutes of shaving time. Fitted with an automatic voltage adjuster, it can be plugged either into 110- or 240-volt electric outlets.