For a mouse, the feel is essential. It is not as useful to configure a high profile as it is to feel good.
A mouse with a handy hand is the most difficult for consumers to cut, even if the button is double-clicked, I want to change the jog to continue to use it.
Each player has his mouse with the best feel. Finding a game mouse that suits you is a challenge, especially for small gamers.
Today we will take a look at the gaming mouse that is best for small hands.
5 Best Gaming Mouse for Small Hands 2020
- 【RGB LED BACKLIGHT】Colorful lights will be emitted from the front and back of the mouse and penetrate through the grain of the surface which is made through special processes, to create the coolest lighting effects. Default 7 colors correspond to 7 DPI level. Choose the color from a spectrum of over 16.8 million colors and different modes freely through the software, choose what your favorite and what works best for you, bring you wonderful visual experience and fun.
- 【8 programmable buttons & Fire Button】 support Macro editing, 8 mouse buttons can be programmed with PICTEK easy-to-program gaming software. The rapid Fire button gives you the edge during intensive FPS battles. Great value FPS gaming mouse, also excellent for MOBA/ RTS games. (Driver Disk included)
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset/Pc Microphone, Gaming Designed, based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- Dec. 2019
- The #1 Wireless Gaming Mouse in the America under Dollar 50: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Mice, Gaming Designed, Cordless, Based on dollar sales, January 2020 – March 2020 combined
- 5 DPI OPTIONS & CUSTOMIZED FUNCTION – 5 adjustable DPI levels (500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000) meet your multiple needs, either for daily work or gaming. DPI can be adjusted freely by ±100 from 100 to 10000, taking advantage of on-the-fly DPI switching to instantly match mouse speed to gameplay demands. Besides, the Mouse Point Speed setting in the software also allows you to mildly change the movement speed of the mouse to achieve the best fit mode for yourself.
Last update on 2020-07-08 at 09:09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Speaking of a small mouse, how can I lose this artifact?
The G305 is the cheapest mouse with Logitech LIGHTSPEED low latency technology.
The measurements of 116.6*62.15*38.2mm are very suitable for value friends with a hand length of 17cm or less.
The G305’s sensor is upgraded to Hero, up to 12000 DPI, and the lightweight design weighs only 99 grams.
There are no fancy designs, and the RGB lights are removed, which makes the mouse capable of both game and office.
Logitech’s LIGHTSPEED technology blessing allows the 2.4GHz connection to provide latency within 1ms.
Powered by AA batteries for 250 hours of battery life, the G305 is a very cost-effective gaming mouse for small hands.
BenQ’s ZOWIE GEAR symmetrical low-back FK series is the most used mouse for e-sports players and is loved by gamers.
This series of mice is purely for FPS games, and “easy to use” is its only goal. Supports up to 3200 DPI and 2K resolution is very smooth.
ZOWIE GEAR FK2 follows the classic design of Microsoft IO1.1 and IE 3.0. The small version of the mouse is 124mm in length and is suitable for small players.
In addition to the mouse size, BenQ’s multiple series also reminds players to pay attention to their mouse grip.
Such as holding, fingering, grasping, etc., only suitable for yourself is better.
Anywhere 2S hand design, comfortable and portable, support Logitech’s technology, dual-function scroll wheel, battery life of up to 70 days.
MX Anywhere 2S connects to three devices and supports Logitech Flow technology.
With the Logitech driver installed on both devices, you can use the mouse to copy the pasted file between the two computers and move the cursor across the screen.
The Darkfield sensor supports 4000 DPI, which is already a very high number in office mice.
The sensor even allows the mouse to be used on the glass surface.
Mouse measurements are 100.3*61.6*34.4mm. If your hand is big enough, you can even play two Anywhere 2S at a time.
Razer’s powder crystal series covers the mouse, keyboard, and headphones.
The headset is even equipped with a dedicated cat ear accessory, so the target audience makes this product have a stronger price than other colors.
It is very suitable to use the sharp python competitive version to get out the powder crystal color. The small size of 117*71*38mm can make the girl hold it easily. The rubber non-slip side skirt on the side feels good, and the girlfriend next door is crying.
There is also a fierce configuration behind the appearance of the powdery Meng. The Acoustic Snake Sport Edition is equipped with the original PMW3389 optical sensor, and the highest 16000 DPI can handle the dual-screen 4K display. R
AZER mechanical mouse micro-motion supports 50 million clicks, supports storage of 4 profiles, and four RGB lamp positions for easy light effect synchronization.
With this mouse, which straight man do you dare to spit the sister to buy things only to see the value?
The artificial symmetry design, skin-like shell, solid grip.
Measurements of 120*68*38mm, players with a length of 17cm or less, can be easily controlled.
The Rival 110 is powered by the PixArt S3059 optical sensor with 1:1 tracking accuracy and supports up to 3500 DPI.
The micro-motion comes from Sairui custom and supports more than 30 million clicks.
If you were a user of Kinzu or Kana, you might fall in love with the Rival 110.
I hope that friends with small hands can pick a good mouse that suits their habits.
If you have a better recommendation, please leave your comments in the comments section below.
If you are a big hand player, please look forward to our next recommendation.