If your IPAD accidentally falls to the ground, the IPAD’s outer screen may break, and it may be too expensive to buy a new IPAD, so getting your screen may be the best option.
But how do you choose a good IPAD replacement screen, and how do you replace the IPAD screen yourself?
Let’s take it one step at a time to bring your IPAD back to life. First, we need to choose the best IPAD replacement screen.
Top 5 Ipad Replacement Screen 2020
- Made exclusively for the new 2017 release iPad 9.7 (Model numbers A1822 & A1823)
- Replacement part for any shattered iPad 2018 (6th Gen) Front Panel.Compatibe with Model: A1893/ A1954.
- Compatible only with IPAD 5 2017 A1822 A1823 ,IMPORTANT: Please check the Model Number before purchasing this Item. You will find the Model Number on the back of your device.
- Touch Screen Glass Panel: Replaces an unresponsive, non-functioning, scratched or cracked glass digitizer touch screen on an iPad 7 (2019 Release)
- Screen Replacement Compatible only with iPad 5 2017: A1822/ A1823.
Last update on 2020-06-01 at 18:11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What if your beloved IPAD screen breaks? How do you change the screen?
Fortunately, we’ve written a guide to replace the IPAD screen. All you have to do is take it one step at a time. Let’s get started.
Step 1: START BY CLARIFYING A few concepts:
Touch screen: that is, the outermost layer of touch feedback glass screen, also known as the outer screen, glass screen, touch screen.
Lcd Screen: The screen below the touch screen used to display images, also known as the inside screen, display screen.
IC SEAT: a middle piece between the touch screen and the motherboard, which is welded when disassembling the original screen, also called the Assembly seat, a small board seat. The picture below shows the front and back seats.
Step 2: generally fall on the ground broken are the outer screen, and the display is no problem.
Remove the outer screen needs to blow hot screen edge, a little bit down, need a special tool. The process is a little trouble, and a special tool cannot harm the screen down.
Step three: First remove the outer screen, directly from the motherboard down.
If you’ve purchased a secure touch screen with a seat, plug it into the motherboard, and it’s ready to install after testing.
Screen cleaning tips
First, use toothpaste to screen scratches; proper amount of toothpaste squeezed on a wet cloth, force in the screen before and after the scratch around the hard smear evenly.
The principle is that toothpaste is only brushed teeth auxiliary supplies, with friction and repair, but also remove plaque, cleaning and polishing the tooth surface, so used on a flat-screen will have the same effect.
2. Use detergent water or eyeglass care solution to remove dirty screen stains; the outer screen with detergent water or eyeglass care solution, the inner screen with alcohol, with a bit of cotton cloth, and then wipe, it is recommended to use eyeglass cloth.
Replace the old film that can not be cleaned with a new film; replace the new film so that the screen looks brand new.