Label Printer’s application scene is very many, like the business ultra retail, the jewelry, the correspondence electricity, the medicine, the household, and so on.
Bar Code Label Printer is often used in enterprise offices and all kinds of engineering storage places. How to choose a suitable label printer?
The label specification requirements are different for each application scenario, so the choice of label printer depends on the application scenario and requirements,
Top 5 Label Printer 2020
- Works with any Thermal Direct Label including free UPS labels - save hundreds of dollars on label costs - don't fall victim to our competitor's business model that forces you to buy their highly over-priced proprietary labels
- ELIMINATE THE WASTE AND HASSLE OF SHEET LABELS: The LabelWriter 450 prints precise quantities without difficulty
- Thermal Label Printer Compatible with All Windows and Mac System.
- One minute to set up ,Money and Time Saver. Thermal Label Printer Easy work with All Windows and Mac System. Do not Support ChromeOS system.MUNBYN Shipping label printer installs and works like a regular thermal printer that can create customized labels directly from any application.Label Writer Mac or Windows driver download link: https://bit.ly/ITPP941Driver ; Watch Video here: https://bit.ly/Youtube2WEP0hR
- [Upgrade Version] MUNBYN ITPP941 thermal printer comes with unique U Disk for easy setup. The disk includes Printer Driver, User Manual, FAQs, How-to-Videos.
Last update on 2020-10-16 at 10:54 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How do I select a label printer?
Because many enterprises are not familiar with the Bar Code Label Printer, often do not know how to choose when choosing a Bar Code Label Printer, then how should users choose their business use Bar Code Label Printer?
1. Decide on the model based on the number of prints
If you do not print more than 4,000 copies a day, it is recommended that you purchase ordinary commercial (some commonly known as an office) printers.
Commercial Printer paper capacity and carbon capacity is small, the whole product shape small and exquisite, very suitable for office space, does not take up space, and print effect and print quality can meet the demand.
If you need more than 4,000 labels a day, it is recommended that you buy an industrial printer,
industrial printers are mainly made of steel structure, can accommodate a large paper roll, and large length of carbon ribbon, in the service life and harsh environment, have excellent performance, is a suitable choice for large factories.
2. Choose a label printer based on print quality requirements
If you’re using a place that requires high print quality, such as jewelry, cell phones, or a smaller label, it’s recommended that you use a 300DPI printer, while the other generic label uses 200DPI.
3, according to software requirements to choose the MODEL
At present, most of the label printers on the market can only use one printing language, and can only use their printing commands, which are not compatible with each other, can Be more limited to improve the use of printers.
4. Choose A GENERIC LABEL PRINTER FOR CONSUMABLES
Some printer brands, to make a profit on consumables, often specify that its products must be matched with special consumables. Otherwise, they can not print out good results.
Even for the damage caused by this, do not give a warranty, this is absolute should pay attention to the purchase of printers.
Especially now the printer consumables prices continue to decline, more should be purchased consumables universal printer.
5. Choose a functional, Cost-Effective Label Printer
Some brands of printers, which are very expensive, are completely out of sync with the real cost of the printer, and they often add features that aren’t often needed in real life to raise the price.
The reason that the heat transfer printer is not yet popular is mostly related to this, choose a moderate price; the function of the printer is the best way to reduce costs.
6. Choose a brand with cheap parts and guaranteed maintenance
When choosing a label printer, you should also ask which parts are vulnerable to damage.
For heat transfer label printers, the most vulnerable is the print head, because printing on a variety of unpredictable print materials, or operating environment, can lead to print head damage.
It’s a real loss if you can buy a whole printer from another brand at the price of just replacing the head.
Also, ask about the availability of parts for the products you buy. Parts for some products are not readily available, and when they need to be replaced, it can hurt your company’s business.