Label Printer’s application scene is very many, like the business ultra retail, the jewelry, the correspondence electricity, the medicine, the household, and so on.
Bar Code Label Printer is often used in enterprise offices and all kinds of engineering storage places. How to choose a suitable label printer?
The label specification requirements are different for each application scenario, so the choice of label printer depends on the application scenario and requirements,
Top 5 Label Printer
- 【High-Speed Printing】Supported by 5.9inches/s (150mm/s) high-speed printing technology, iDPRT SP410 label printer can print 72 sheets of 4x6 labels per minute, improving working efficiency considerably. Supporting the width of 2''(50mm)-4.25''(108mm) and the length of 1”(25mm)-11.81”(300mm), this shipping label printer is able to meet needs on various platforms including UPS, USPS, eBay, Amazon, Shopify, etc
- [Innovative Design]: With Self Research & Development, the Aobio label printer is designed exquisitely with a much smaller size, which would release so much space for your working desk and make everything tidier.
- 【Upgrade Version 2.0】 MUNBYN ITPP941 pink thermal label printer 2.0 comes with a unique USB flash Disk for easy setup. The disk includes Printer Driver, User Manual, FAQs, How-to-Videos. Also, it comes with A USB-C adapter for a Mac computer. That’s the difference between the original version. One minute to set up, thermal printer for small businesses, money, and time saver.
- 【High-Speed Printing】 Supported by 5.9inches/s (150mm/s) high-speed printing which can print 72 labels per minute, reducing unnecessary time wastage.Suitable for shipping labels and warehouse labels.
Last update on 2021-09-14 at 02:04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How do I select a label printer?
Because many enterprises are not familiar with the Bar Code Label Printer, often do not know how to choose when choosing a Bar Code Label Printer, then how should users choose their business use Bar Code Label Printer?
1. Decide on the model based on the number of prints
If you do not print more than 4,000 copies a day, it is recommended that you purchase ordinary commercial (some commonly known as an office) printers.
Commercial Printer paper capacity and carbon capacity is small, the whole product shape small and exquisite, very suitable for office space, does not take up space, and print effect and print quality can meet the demand.
If you need more than 4,000 labels a day, it is recommended that you buy an industrial printer,
industrial printers are mainly made of steel structure, can accommodate a large paper roll, and large length of carbon ribbon, in the service life and harsh environment, have excellent performance, is a suitable choice for large factories.
2. Choose a label printer based on print quality requirements
If you’re using a place that requires high print quality, such as jewelry, cell phones, or a smaller label, it’s recommended that you use a 300DPI printer, while the other generic label uses 200DPI.
3, according to software requirements to choose the MODEL
At present, most of the label printers on the market can only use one printing language, and can only use their printing commands, which are not compatible with each other, can Be more limited to improve the use of printers.
4. Choose A GENERIC LABEL PRINTER FOR CONSUMABLES
Some printer brands, to make a profit on consumables, often specify that its products must be matched with special consumables. Otherwise, they can not print out good results.
Even for the damage caused by this, do not give a warranty, this is absolute should pay attention to the purchase of printers.
Especially now the printer consumables prices continue to decline, more should be purchased consumables universal printer.
5. Choose a functional, Cost-Effective Label Printer
Some brands of printers, which are very expensive, are completely out of sync with the real cost of the printer, and they often add features that aren’t often needed in real life to raise the price.
The reason that the heat transfer printer is not yet popular is mostly related to this, choose a moderate price; the function of the printer is the best way to reduce costs.
6. Choose a brand with cheap parts and guaranteed maintenance
When choosing a label printer, you should also ask which parts are vulnerable to damage.
For heat transfer label printers, the most vulnerable is the print head, because printing on a variety of unpredictable print materials, or operating environment, can lead to print head damage.
It’s a real loss if you can buy a whole printer from another brand at the price of just replacing the head.
Also, ask about the availability of parts for the products you buy. Parts for some products are not readily available, and when they need to be replaced, it can hurt your company’s business.