Laptops don’t radiate as much heat as desktops, and their thin bodies limit the amount of air that can flow between the hardware.
Laptop hardware calorific is large CPU and graphics card, especially in the summer use, calorific greater.
As a result, laptops running games and other large programs, often because of their lack of heat dissipation too high temperature, causing a variety of problems.
Therefore, a good laptop cooling pad is a hot summer notebook heat dissipation essential.
Top 5 Laptop Cooling Pad
- [Ultra-portable]: slim, portable, and light weight allowing you to protect your investment wherever you go
- 【6-Core Deep Cooling Fans】ICE COOREL K9 Laptop Cooling Pad is with six high-speed silent turbo fans, provides excellent cooling effect, 360°all-round dynamic cooling; At the same time, The noise is only 23 dB very quiet and create a noise-free environment for you!
- AICHESON S035 laptop cooler is special designed to cool down up to 17.3 inch laptop. Wave metal mesh, 1000-1500RPM 1 big fan 4 small fans, flip-up silicone holder, 4 adjustable stand height settings, 2 USB ports, adjustable speeds, foam pad
- 【Two cores】：Industrial-grade turbofan(4200RPM)+ combined sealed foam, creating a powerful cooling effect, and it is 360-degree undifferentiated cooling, no matter where the cooling hole of your laptop is, the same cooling effect can be obtained
- Tecknet laptop cooling pad with 3 powerful fans works at 1200 RPM to pull in cool air from the bottom to save your laptop, notebook, netbook, ultrabook, Apple Mac BookPro cool from overheating due to long time on-line or gaming
Last update on 2021-09-14 at 06:21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How To choose a cooling pad for your laptop?
1. Don’t buy too low priced laptop heat pads
For most of us, cheap cooling pads can be counterfeit or inferior, and expensive pads tend to be of better quality.
Therefore, we, in the choice of Notebook Heat Pad, do not blindly pursue low prices, but also should pay attention to its quality.
For the average consumer, the price will not exceed your psychological range, and quality can also meet your needs of the heat pad is a good heat pad.
2. Material Selection
The most common are plastic and metal. Generally speaking, we need the metal material of the cooling pad.
And why is that? Very simple, plastic is an insulator, it not only does not conduct electricity, but also does not conduct heat, so in use, its heat dissipation performance is not high.
And metal heat conduction can be very fast heat transfer away, in thermal conductivity is far better than the plastic material heat dissipation pad.
Therefore, in the purchase of a heating pad when we give priority to the metal material.
3. Fan Size
For the radiator, it is very important that how fast the air exchange speed can be. To ensure the better the cooling effect, the more powerful the air exchangeability of the radiator pad is, the better.
Therefore, when we buy the heat pad, the larger the fan size is more conducive to heat dissipation.
Besides, we should pay attention to safety issues, the fan is constantly rotating, if our fingers or parts of the body when the fan operation accidentally touched the fan, will cause harm to our body.
Therefore, we must choose when the heat pad has the safety measures of the notebook heat pad.