- Best Printer for Graphic Designers
- 1.Brother MFC-J880DW All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer
- 2.Epson Expression Home XP-320 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner & Copier
- 3.Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Printer with Scanner and Copier
- 4.HP LaserJet Pro M452dn Color Laser Printer
- 5.HP OfficeJet 200 Portable Printer with Mobile Printing (CZ993A) –Best Wireless Portable Printer
Best Printer for Graphic Designers
- Brand Epson, Model C11CE21201
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING: Print your own professional grade photo ID security cards or membership cards. Everything you need to get printing is included, so get started right out of the box.
- Quickly Print detailed documents with Sharp black text and stunning photographs with the 6-color individual ink system. With the PIXMA TS8120 never compromise on speed or quality
- Industry-leading pigment ink technology
- 8 dye based inks for amazing gradients and color, 3 of which are dedicated grayscale inks for beautiful black and white prints
Last update on 2020-02-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Expression Home XP-320 printer is straightforward and budgets friendly to use.
The XP 320 meant mainly as a multifunction printer for home use, and it is an excellent small printer.
Print quality is very outstanding, and the printing speed is extraordinary.
The Epson WorkForce WF-3640 is a four-function printer.
The unit has a bright 3.5-inch color touchscreen that makes it simple to browse between functions and choices.
There is a numeric keypad for inputting the number or fax numbers of copies, together with buttons for other functions that are essential.
Additionally, located on the front is a slot for an SD Card as well as a USB port; these are useful for printing files off saving, or a flash drive scanned files to one and printing pictures from an electronic camera’s SD card.
Along with USB, you can connect a device using WiFi Direct and the MFP.
It is also possible to get the printer remotely using Apple AirPrint Epson’s own Epson Connect, or Google Cloud Print.
It provides a high-quality output, particularly for pictures and images, plus paper managing suited to typical small to medium size offices.
The mix of text, images, and picture quality of the M452dn helps make it appropriate for small runs of advertising materials, as an alternative to making use of a copy shop.
Besides, the picture output signal is explicitly good enough to be useful in, say, a property office to print pictures of properties for prospective buyers.
Overall, the HP color Printer M452dn offers great paper management as well as a balance of text, images, and picture quality.
5.HP OfficeJet 200 Portable Printer with Mobile Printing (CZ993A) –Best Wireless Portable Printer
Built-in wireless connectivity plus WiFi Direct being offered by it, you can print contracts, invoices, and much more from iPhone, your iPad, tablet pc, smartphone, or laptop.
It designed for professionals on the go, with readily print professional-quality documents and photographs.
Featuring quick dry inks and rapid speeds, the HP OfficeJet 200 is ideal for print that is productive anyplace, anytime. I would suggest it for anyone on the road.