- Top 10 Printer Under $100
- 1.HP ENVY 5055 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer– Best All-in-One Printer Under $100
- 2.Epson Expression Home XP-440 Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier – Best Wireless Printer Under $100
- 3.Brother HL-L2350DW Compact Monochrome Laser Printer– Best Laser Printer Under $100
- 4.Canon Office and Business MX922 All-In-One Printer – Best Photo Printer Under $100
- 5.Brother MFCJ450DW Wireless with Scanner, Copier and Fax Inkjet Printer – Best Printer with Scanner Under $100
- 6.Polaroid ZIP Wireless Mobile Photo Mini Printer
- 7.Canon PIXMA TR4520 Wireless All in One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing The Canon Pixma TR4520 is a multifunction printer with an automatic document feeder and fax functionality.
Top 10 Printer Under $100
- Wireless connect provides a simple setup process that only takes minutes from your smartphone.(1 )Connect your new printer and your smartphone for a streamlined setup process – no computer needed
- BEST FOR BUSY FAMILIES – Print documents, borderless photos, homework and creative projects
- BEST FOR BASIC PRINTING – Print basic color documents like recipes, forms and travel documents. Compatible operating systems-Windows 10, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, macOS v10.14 Mojave, macOS v10.15 Catalina, macOS v11 Big Sur, Chrome OS
- Main functions of this HP DeskJet 3755 (3700 series) compact printer: copy, scan, wireless printing, AirPrint, Instant Ink ready so you'll never run out of ink
- BEST FOR BASIC PRINTING – Print basic color documents like recipes, forms and travel documents
- All-in-one performance: Complete projects with simple printing at home and scan and copy versatility with a printer made with 20% recycled plastic
- Simple multitasking for home: Print, scan, and copy versatility, an intuitive control panel, and mobile fax with a printer made with 20% recycled plastic
Last update on 2021-07-26 at 21:11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1.HP ENVY 5055 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer– Best All-in-One Printer Under $100
It can print, scan, fax, and work as a standalone copier or fax machine. Besides, it can scan to email readily, adding the scanned file as an attachment and using the email program in your computer to generate a message.
All in all, the HP Officejet 5055 provides a solid set of MFP characteristics, best for home and office use.
2.Epson Expression Home XP-440 Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier – Best Wireless Printer Under $100
It offers individual ink cartridges so users can replace just the color they want.
The XP-440 additionally has a 1.44-inch color LCD and a built-in memory card slot for straightforward, PC-free photo printing.
Plus, 100-sheet paper capacity and individual inks mean you’ll replace just the color you’ll need and reload paper frequently.
Strong functionality at a great value. I highly recommend it for people who need a wireless printer under $100.
3.Brother HL-L2350DW Compact Monochrome Laser Printer– Best Laser Printer Under $100
The Brother HL-L2350DW is among excellent choices for home use under $100.
It’s a quick, reliable monochrome laser printer, the printer’s compact, desk-friendly size is perfect for smaller offices.
The initial thing which sticks out about this printer is the complete printing capacity. Its rapid print speed of up to 27ppm, and automatic duplex printing, it is perfect for printing business records including invoices, spreadsheets, multipage reports, and much more.
Plus, it prints sharp, professional black and white pages at up to 2400 x 600dpi resolution. Automatic duplex printing helps save paper.
Overall, the Brother HL-L2350DW duplex laser printer is the best printer under 100 for the small offices.
4.Canon Office and Business MX922 All-In-One Printer – Best Photo Printer Under $100
If you’re looking to improve your home office apparatus, think about the Canon Pixma MX922.
The apparatus was created for home office use. It includes a duplexing automatic document feeder that folds from the lid and may scan, copy or facsimile files.
The printer has a 3-inch LCD double-function panel, four apparatus keys, a few fast keys, a front side USB port, and a CD/DVD printing interface, which is connected to the rear of a 20 sheet photo tray.
It can print and fax from, along with scan to PC, it can function as a standalone copier and fax machine, and it can both scan to and print from a USB key, together with the capacity to preview pictures on its 3-inch color LCD.
Besides, it offers both Ethernet and WiFi support, a duplexer for two-sided printing, and a letter-size flatbed and an automatic document feeder ADF for scanning.
It provides enough paper capability, at 250 sheets, to allow it to be practical to share in an average micro office without needing to refill the paper tray.
Additionally, another photo paper tray, for up to 20 sheets of 4-by-6-inch photo paper, allows you to change between printing and printing photographs on plain paper without needing to swap out the paper in the tray.
Overall, the Canon PIXMA MX922 is the greatest house printer or in the double purpose of the home as well as a home office printer.
5.Brother MFCJ450DW Wireless with Scanner, Copier and Fax Inkjet Printer – Best Printer with Scanner Under $100
The Brother MFC-J450DW functions wirelessly and prints up to 12 pages per minute for black and ten pages per minute for color.
With a resolution of 6000 x 1200 dpi, it is going to end up a great option for an office or home use, and you may use it for printing photographs, card games, booklets, and files.
It uses the 4-cartridge ink system, which means you do not need to replace the whole cartridge when one color runs out.
With duplex capacity, the use of paper could be reduced by up to 50% as well as using ink may also be reduced with Ink Save manner.
Additionally, it may create a high-resolution result for scan, up to 1200*2400 dpi as well as the scanner can manage various paper sizes, including letter / A4 paper.
This Brother MFC-J450DW printer also supports the facsimile attribute. You can send faxes straight from a connected computer or from the printer.
Along with the printer’s WiFi connectivity that lets you print files, USB connection is also supported by this printer.
Additionally, it has the 1.8″ color LCD Screen provides simple navigation between one function to others.
The Polaroid Zip printer is an affordable pocketable wireless photo printer that turns your smartphone photos into full color 2×3 inch prints.
Easy to set up and use; it does not require any consumables beyond the Zink paper of Polaroid.
The printer uses Polaroid’s Zink zero-ink printing technology, which uses unique Zink paper embedded with yellow, cyan, and magenta dye crystals.
Using an iOS apparatus, you reach Bluetooth can just go into settings and choose the printer.
Android apparatus with NFC, you can just exploit your apparatus to the very top of the Zip and the Zip program and establish it’ll begin the connection.
Overall, enjoyable to utilize and easy, the Polaroid Zip is an excellent little accessory for freeing your pictures from your smartphone.
7.Canon PIXMA TR4520 Wireless All in One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing
The Canon Pixma TR4520 is a multifunction printer with an automatic document feeder and fax functionality.
It’s is better suited for a moderate-sized or big office than for a home office or small business office.
This printer has a copy, print, fax, and scan functionality. One of its greatest traits is an extraordinary color print resolution of 4,800 x 1,200 dots per inch. This means it could print high-quality pictures, particularly when you use forte photo paper.
You can connect to this printer in multiple manners. AirPrint is supported by it. AirPrint lets you readily send print jobs from any Apple apparatus to the Pixma MX492.
Besides, it supports Google Cloud Print, which lets you print files in the Google Cloud from everywhere to print a file at home from your favorite coffee shop.
One of the greatest attributes of this printer is an automatic document feeder or an ADF. This mechanically scans multiple-page files, if your business does lots of faxing, which is essential.
It lacks automatic duplexing, yet, if you would like to print on either side of a page, which means you will need to feed the page back into the printer.
The Canon Pixma TR4520 connects readily at high quality with many apparatus and prints. Nevertheless, its dearth of a monthly duty cycle evaluation, as well as high-speed printing, means it is better suited as a printer for a big, active office than as a home office printer.