If you have been searching for a state-of-the-art unit that can eliminate virtually any “threat” to your spotless driving record, the good news is the Escort Passport 9500ix Radar/Laser Detector just for a good job.
The Escort Passport 9500IX is the most highly acclaimed radar detection unit in the free world at this point.
The direct consequence of this paradigm is that you, as a cautious driver, require a radar detector that can adapt to all potential threats, irrespective of their nature. And so, the Passport 9500IX model came to be.
- The TrueLock filtering system allows you to record/dissociate between the false positives and real threats with ease.
- The AutoLearn capabilities automatically catalog signals as false after encountering them the third time.
- You can turn the AutoLearn system on/off, or you can simply unlock specific frequencies that have been erroneously marked as non-threats.
- The Escort radar detector integrates a GPS to account for the speed traps (magnetic strips, induction loops, short-range laser cameras, etc.) that the device would not be able to detect otherwise.
The static threat database is pervasive, and the information it integrates can be updated by subscribing to the manufacturer’s website.
- The Variable Speed Sensitivity implemented on the Escort 9500IX series allows the unit to self-adjust the wavelength sensors by the location and your current speed.
- The audio alerts are different for every type of bandwidth detected (K, X, Ka, etc.) for better recognition of the potential traps.
- Turning on the AutoMute option will determine the device to reduce the volume of the alert after the first notification to the level specified by the user.
- The Escort Passport 9500IX audio notifications can also be adjusted manually via the SmartCord.
- The SmartCord is affixed with its LEDs that can be utilized as an alternative alert method when in “Dark” mode.
- The Escort 9500IX radar detector can be attached to the windshield via the suction cups of the mounting bracket.
- This unit has 360-degree sensors capable of picking up laser beams on time, regardless of their emitting point.
- The radar detector measures 5.4 inches in length, 1.4 inches in height, and 2.9 inches in width.
- The package contains the unit, the smart card, the fast reference card, and the user’s manual.
- Escort provides one year of warranty for the laser detector, during which they will repair/replace any potential faults at their expense.
Furthermore, since Escort is continually updating the database of static speed trap locations and the GPS alerts you of their proximity, this model represents the “gap filler” and bypasses the inherent vulnerability of radar detectors to POP, short-range fixed LIDAR, red-light cameras, and magnetic road strips. To put it simply, if the sensors fail to warn you in time, the GPS has you covered.
The price of the Escort 9500IX may not below, but it’s worth every penny.
A high-end radar detection unit affixed with GPS sensors that can draw alerts from an extensive database, the Escort Passport 9500ix Radar Detector model represents the best thing money can buy.