Television use is signal, although most of today’s television is a digital television, in some remote areas of the old TV, you need to install a signal receiver or antenna to use.
And a TV antenna can help TV set more than a few stations, through antenna adjustment to make the TV signal more clear, receive better.
In Life, we can make a simple TV antenna to use.
So how do you make a simple TV antenna?
In this article, I will give you a brief introduction to three simple TV antenna manufacturing methods.
1. Use Aluminum for homemade TV antennas.
This simple method of making TV antenna requires a piece of aluminium bar or tube, and a few meters feed line, fine copper wire, pliers, tape box and other materials. The steps are as follows:
1. When making the TV outdoor antenna, we need to use a good aluminium tube size, and use the pliers to bend the two ends of the aluminium tube inwards, and keep the same length when bending;
2. Then peel off one part of the TV feed to reveal the copper wire and the wire mesh inside. Take out two pieces of copper wire and connect them to the central copper wire and the wire Mesh, respectively. Then use the thin copper wire to connect the two ends to the two ends of the finished copper pipe, but the two wires can not touch;
3. You need to find the connector to the TV, then connect the other end of the feed to the two wires, then connect it to the TV, and finally raise the antenna rack so that it can search the TV automatically, and reposition the antenna.
2. Use a can of homemade TV outdoor antenna.
First, a nail is applied to the outside of the opening of the CAN, then a screw is passed through, and the two cans are attached to an insulated strip.
Second, after being fixed, take out a section of 300 feeders and fix them on the two screws of the insulating strip respectively, and connect the matcher at the other end.
The third is to keep the distance between the two cans between 60 and 80 millimetres.
Finally, find a beautiful wine bottle as a base, in the wine bottle cap on a small hole, and insulation together with the antenna fixed on it.
3. use of copper wire homemade TV outdoor antenna.
A third way to make a simple TV antenna requires a vice tool and a 2-meter-long 2.5 mm copper-core wire material,
first is the choice of materials, it is recommended to choose 2.5-4mm single-core copper conductor, the length of about 2 meters slightly longer does not matter. However, try to choose a straight point of the wire, because this wire is more conducive to the following processing.
Second, the wire is peeled, with pliers 2 meters long copper wire stripped outside the plastic skin, peeling is to increase the antenna acceptance performance. After all, metal surfaces are much better at picking up signals than plastic ones. Take care not to scratch the metal surface of the inner conductor when peeling.
The third is the production of the antenna, and production should pay attention to strict control in the length of the side in 300pxc. D. E. Avoid Short connections at all three points of contact. Then it is to install and connect the antenna.
Through the above introduction, I believe that we have for the production of simple TV antenna, three methods have been known.
After the TV antenna is made, it is necessary to connect the TV antenna with the TV, then choose a suitable place to install the antenna, and pay attention to the lightning protection of the TV antenna.
Finally, channel search is needed to adjust the orientation of the simple TV antenna according to the actual situation.
Finally, the simple TV antenna production is very simple; the material required is not much; we can try their own according to these methods.